- Student has a clear sense of what they wish to accomplish.
- Student is proactive, not helpless. They seek out information to support the lessons.
- Student understands the value of practice.
- Student makes time to practice.
- Student makes learning a priority within their other commitments.
- Student's expectations are congruent with the time they can devote to the instrument.
- Student is not passive in lessons, they ask questions, seek clarification.
- In short, great students are focused, prepared, open minded, enthusiastic, and committed to the task.
If I can help you, call me.