Why do they restart? Beauty.
Regardless of why they quit, everyone returns filled with high hopes and noble intentions. I welcome them all to the studio where lessons are giving guilt free. And, enthusiasms are supported and encouraged.
Here is some of the titles they are currently working on.
- Nocturne No. 5 in B flat John Field
- I Feel Good James Brown
- Waltz in A Opus 52a number 7 Brahms
- Sonata in G Major, Hob. XVI:8 l 1st movement Haydn
- Night train Oscar Peterson
- Sonatina in F Major (no. 2) u 1st movement Beethoven
- On The Road Again Willy Nelson
- Georgia On My Mind Ray Charles
- Skizzen, op. 77 u On the Lake (Auf dem See) (no. 12) Hofmann, Heinrich
- Lots of Boogie Woogie