- Scales, chords, arpeggios: time to practice playing beautiful
- Sight reading: good sight-readers master new work quicker
- Etudes: tame the technical limits of your playing
- Ear training: we can’t play what we can’t hear
- Repertoire review: build your program
- Deep listening: your developing skills will change how you hear music
- Playing with others: build relationships with likeminded souls and have more fun
- Finally, be patient, enjoy the process.
Finally, if you would like a copy of the poster above to print and post near your piano click below.