- decide on a goal
- break it down in to micro steps
- proceed one baby step at a time
- But, only one goal at a time, not ten.
BTW: the video is lots of inspirational fun.
Here is an example
I want to earn my Grade one piano certificate
- buy a piano
- find a teacher
- attend class
- practice everyday
- enjoy the tiny victories along the way
- attend some recitals and strut my baby stuff
- celebrate every little milestone
- reading music
- your first scale
- duet with teacher
- playing mary had a little lamb with one hand
- you get the picture
You will succeed if you enjoy this process of micro-steps as described in the video and fearlessly go forward.