- Triumphs and disappointments in equal measure
- Endorphin rushes and crashes
- Small victories and annoying setbacks
In short progress, you can learn, it will be slow and steady. Learning to play is a journey. I’m 45 years in, you’ve just started. Welcome.
Tips to keep the journey moving along
- Make time to succeed.
- Seek out a coach/teacher, you’ll need feedback and proper sequencing of materials.
- Find others who are on the same path and compare experiences.
- Attend concerts, be inspired.
- Study the process of learning an instrument, millions have done it, many have written about it.
- Avoid situations promising miraculous results in a short time. Those ads are written by the same bunch promising quick and easy weight loss.
- Create a warm inviting practice area that is well stocked and ready to go.
- Call me.