Adult Piano Lessons
Ten good reasons to start
· It’s difficult
· It’s physically challenging
· It’s intellectually exciting
· It’s an adventure in finger dancing
· It’s an authentic experience, no mediators, just you, your fingers, and the music
· It’s culturally rich: Mozart, Blues, Jazz, Piano Pop, and Beethoven
· It’s cool to make a Mozart or a Boogie Woogie piece your own
· It’s fun to jam with others
· It’s a perfect combination of creative activity, exploratory learning, and discipline
· It makes the listening experience vastly more rewarding
So, why not?
Call me today for a free interview to see if I'm the teacher for you.
David Story, Piano Teacher and adult drum student
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
You've got to learn your instrument. Then, you practice, practice, practice. And then, when you finally get up there on the bandstand, forget all that and just wail.
I'm a professional pianist and music educator in West Toronto Ontario. I'm also a devoted percussionist and drum teacher.